Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why?

The last time I went out clothes shopping, when I looked at the label which said "Made In China" I had to stop and think, why? Why do I buy clothes from other countries? Because they're cheaper? When was the last time you purchased an item of clothing and the first time you washed it, the stitching came out? It's getting harder and harder to even find clothes "Made in USA" anymore. Nowadays I shop for clothing because I'm too busy making clothing for others and don't have time to do it for myself. I'm going to be happily busy creating a wedding dress for my sister, who's getting married in July. I guess what I'm trying to say is to be more conscientious when buying clothes and support those who create here at home.
Still working on our online shop, hopefully by the end of the month it will be ready. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment