Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Just wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to some of the wonderful fathers in my life. First of all to my Dad who did the best he could with 5 rowdy kids, 3 girls (oh those PMS days!) and 2 boys (those ? days?). It must have been overwhelming sometimes. I love spending time when Dad comes over for his weekly meal. Amazingly, he eats just about anything but when Mom was alive, he never ate anything--you know your father! Next I want to recognize my husband, who is the epitome of unconditional love, whether it's his daughter or mine, just loving them is all he wants. To my son-in-law Craig, who works hard, plays hard and is a terrific father to 2 energetic boys. To my son-in-law Zak, we always knew you'd be a great father and we're so happy we're right...and whose little girl has him wrapped around her finger. I couldn't have asked for better Dads for my grandchildren. Hugs and kisses to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment